Student Account/Request Forms
Parent Request for Fluid Milk Substitution (lactaid or soy milk only-all other alternatives need a signed Special Meal Accommodations form)
REFUND, TRANSFER OR DONATE STUDENT BALANCE REQUEST FORM-click here
- Have money left of students cafeteria account? Don't worry it will stay at your child school cafeteria till your child leaves the Brentwood Union School District. or
- Are you moving out of our district? You can transfer it to another sibling in the district or get a refund by completing the above Form. or
- Did you know you can DONATE to your school cafeteria to feed hungry students? All of our school cafeterias have a "HUNGRY TUMMIES ACCOUNT". You can donate your remaining balance to the "Hungry Tummies Account" or write a check that can be deposited to the "Hungry Tummies Account" in your cafeteria. Just complete the above form.
STUDENT MEAL ACCOUNT RESTRICTION REQUEST FORM - English/Spanish
Meal Benefit Program: Free Breakfast and Lunch for ALL students 21/22 school year
However, please fill out Household Income Form to help support school funding APPLY ONLINE. It is faster & easier or
Print by clicking on link below:
21-22 Household Income Form (pdf): English Spanish
Fax to 925-634-8217, Email copies of your completed household income form to [email protected] . or drop off/mail to your B.U.S.D. school office or district office.
Parents Club Information & Forms
Below are several links to information for scheduling Events involving use of kitchen as well as regulations surrounding fundraisers.
If you would like to order any snack, beverage or catering items from Food Services, please contact us at 925-513-6338 for further ordering information.
- Parent Leader Information
- Having food at your event? Call Contra Costa Health Dept. to see if you need a health permit:
CC Health Temp Food Event Permit FAQ Link
- Need to use our kitchen? Complete below form & Facility Use Request:
Request for FS Kitchen Service Form
Complete a Facility Use Requests -click here for info