Pre-Payment Options

For the 21/22 school year, breakfast and lunch is Free for all students so we will not be taking online or check payments this school year. 

Positive account balance or cash in hand in cafeteria will be required to purchase al a carte items. 

View student's account balance on link below. 

Q Parent Connection Image
To View Students Meal Accounts!

Having Log-in issues? 

Please call your child's School Office. 
Instructions-  English    Spanish


  • Have money left of students cafeteria account? Don't worry it will stay at your child school cafeteria till your child leaves the Brentwood Union School District. 
  • Are you moving out of our district? You can transfer it to another sibling in the district or get a refund by completing the above Form.
  • Did you know you can DONATE to your school cafeteria to feed hungry students? All of our school cafeterias have a "HUNGRY TUMMIES ACCOUNT". You can donate your remaining balance to the "Hungry Tummies Account" or write a check that can be deposited to the "Hungry Tummies Account" in your cafeteria. Just complete the above form.
  • Request for Restricted use of STUDENT MEAL ACCOUNT Form - English/Spanish

Send Check or Cash

You can always bring money personally or send it with your student. Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.

Download and Print Out a pre-formatted #10 Envelope for making Deposits

If you choose to bring money to school personally or send it with your student, please put it in an envelope clearly marked with the student's first and last name, their ID #, their teacher's name, and the amount enclosed.